Monday, September 28, 2009

Lady Gaga and Kanye West?

Lady Gaga and Kanye West will start the “Fame Kills’ tour in December. Ticketmaster’s prices will range from $39.50 to $129.50. Is this a match made in heaven showing off to huge international stars making stunning inventive music? Or will it be a sort of hellish pairing only to bring about tragedy and disappointment? Either way there are now thousands of people already waiting for their chances to buy tickets which will be on sale starting Saturday. I have been looking over as much information as I could for the tour. I personally love Lady Gaga!!! I love that fact that she’s willing to do what she wants and doesn’t care if some people don’t like it. Lady Gaga is an ingenious artist that gives the world a breath of fresh air with her Spontaneous nature . Whenever people say that she’s some crazy girl dying at the VMA’S it drives me nutts. If you can’t even take the time to understand the song how can you say It's stupid? You can’t; and if you do past judgment on something you know nothing about that just shows you being an ignorant person. Then we have Kayne West. I will admit like I like his music. I think he is another young talented artist. But in my opinion he acts so stupid. I mean the Taylor Swift bashing aside Kanye can’t act the way he does. I mean I understand that his mother died and I completely feel for him but that’s no excuse. Its one thing to mess around with someone when it’s “funny” to everyone but to just put people down is so wrong. I am very excited however to see how these two stars do working together. I understand how some people are mad at Kanye right now but I don’t think that Lady Gaga should suffer for it. So go out and have fun with your friends and family and boo Kanye if you want to.

I’m really happy to have my 2nd post up today. I really hope to get comments from anyone and have them put their opinions down on this post and tell me how they feel about it. I’ll be doing some more research and bring you guys more news and gossip and put as many as I can in a day up!!! Really hope everyone enjoys and tells me if I’m doing well or what I can do to make my blog better!!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment