Wednesday, October 7, 2009

2012???

There is now so much speulation about this year i'm not sure what to think.I mean from the sun exploding, magnetic polls shifting and world war 3 it not looking to good. I myself do believe that something will happen because something happens every year. I’m very curious to hear what other people think about it though. The thoughts themselves about bad things happen do make sense. I mean everyone should notice by now that the world has totally just jumped into madness. People are killing each other right and left. Like all of the kidnapping, robbing, raping. It’s all just insane. I get the feeling that if an international catastrophe happens it’s going to be because of humans. It’s all very saddening to me. Well either way it’s always going to make my graduating class the most famous. The high school class of 2012.

I decided to try and do two stories/events on the weekend that is easier for me. Thanks for reading and please leave a comment!!!!!!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment