Friday, October 9, 2009

Summer of Death

I was really shocked by how many celebrities really died this summer. There was almost twenty deaths. I really hope that all of them found peace in death. Micheal Jackson was probably the most famous death this summer. I have to admit that when they said he died i didn't believe it at first. I mean people looked up to this man and loved him. It almost just seemed impossible. I felted really bad for his children. It's so sad that all three young ones now have to go on withouyt not only thier father but without a mother.I do believe that these children will be well taken care of by thier grandmother and family members.It's so sad that the man that helped and gave so much back to the world had to die, but i guess it was his time. I am really happy that Micheal will live on through the people who he touched. I kind of would like to know how other people feel about the deaths. I'm sure all of them affected everyone.

Please feel free to comments and give your respects for the dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment