Wednesday, October 28, 2009

School Fights

I was so shocked today. This was day was like being inside a circus. The Wednesdays of weeks past my mind like flashing lights. The middle of the week and two days from the weekend Wednesday is usually just there. My day was preceding pretty normal till I reached my second period. I walked into my math class not really looking forward to ninety boorish minutes of triangles. I was on my way to the bathroom when one of my classmates and another girl walked in the class. I thought nothing of the pair till I quickly heard basically yelling. I looked to see a teacher in-between the girls telling our classes intruder to leave. The girl then went a punched my classmate in the face. I was in a total state of shock. I mean I have seen plenty of fights at my school since freshmen year which is not a long span of time. My classmate trying to protect herself tried to hit the girl back but really to no avail. The girl was punching her all in the face viciously. My own teacher was screaming and ran over to the altercation. I turned my head for a second to look at the door for help only to see a mob of students and teachers outside. I looked back at the fight to see the girl smashing my classmate into desk and almost in to the floor. The other teacher and my own tried to pull the girls apart. The other teacher was hit and my own teacher hurt her back in the process. Another teacher pushed their way into the room to help while another just stood in the doorway doing absolutely nothing. My teacher was holding my classmate as she cried and then fell on the floor. It was almost like a being attacked by the paparazzi as we tried to close our door. The principal soon came and the girls were taken with other teachers. In minutes the police, ambulances, and fire trucks were at the school. From my class you can see out the window and watched as the cars finally left. After all my classmates had gotten into class it’s all we could talk about. Then we were all shocked to learn that my classmate that was beaten was PREGANT. It was all people were talking about the whole day.

This is a kind of sad story to me it was so wild. Sorry that I haven’t put post up in a while I’ve been very busy, but I’ll be sure to put more up in no time thanks for reading and love comments!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment